查看:【5183】 回复:【7】 发表于 2011-6-2 09:41
幻惑之琳

FMYLIFE(1)

生活中有各种各样的糗事,下面我们来看看这些发生在国外的糗事吧!

0个人喜欢楼主的帖子
分享到 更多
幻惑之琳
发表于 2011-6-2 09:53:45|只看该作者
1、Today, I accidentally said, "Yes, Sir." to my female teacher. I then apologized by saying, "Sorry, Sir." FML
今天我不小心对我的女老师说:“是的,先生”。接着我意识并道歉:“对不起,先生”。

2、Today, I was on my third date with a really hot girl. A guy walked by singing the pokemon theme song. She started making fun of the guy, mocking his immaturity. I joined in order to keep the conversation going. Everything was going great but then my phone rang. It was the pokemon theme song. FML
今天,是我第三次和一个很辣的女孩子约会。一个男人路过并唱着宠物小精灵的主题曲。她开始嘲笑那个男人的不成熟,我也和他一起嘲笑着。我们聊得很投入,这个时候我的手机响了,手机铃声就是宠物小精灵的主题曲。

3、Today, my fiancé informed me he didn't want a regular wedding cake, he wants a Batman cake. I have nothing against this, except that he already decided the wedding theme would be Star Wars. Essentially, I'm marrying a child. FML
今天,我的未婚夫告诉我说他不想要一个普通的婚礼蛋糕,他想要一个蝙蝠侠蛋糕。我什么都没有反对这一点,但他已经决定了婚礼的主题将是星球大战。从本质上讲,我嫁给一个孩子。FML(注:fiancé  未婚夫-法语,英语中也常常使用)

4、Today, when I weighed myself on my scale, it broke. FML
今天我称体重,秤被我称坏了。

5、Today, I told my boyfriend that I love him. He responded with, "That's nice. You know what I love? Chicken wings. Let's go get some." Apparently, he doesn't remember I'm a vegetarian either. FML
今天,我告诉我的男朋友,我爱他。他回答说:“这很好,你知道我的爱吗?鸡翅膀。我们去拿一些吧。“显然,他不记得我是一个素食主义者要么。FML
幻惑之琳
发表于 2011-6-2 10:13:02|只看该作者
6、Today, feeling generous, I gave a homeless man a few dollars. Afterwards, I realised I'd given him a $100 bill, so I went back to talk to him. He started running when he saw me coming. FML
今天,我很大方,我给了一个流浪汉几美元。后来,我意识到我给了他一张百元钞票,所以我回头想和他谈谈。但是当他看到我来了,他开始跑了。

7、Today, I finally found out what that weird smell in my apartment was. My ex-boyfriend had been breaking into my apartment and hiding rotting fruit all over the place. I found this out when a ceiling panel fell and a swarm of fruit flies attacked me. FML
今天,我终于发现了,在我的公寓奇怪的气味是由于之前我的前男友闯入我家,并且在卡卡角角的地方放一些腐烂水果。现在我家的天花板开始滑落,水果群苍蝇攻击我。

8、Today, I was walking through town when a rough looking woman asked me for a cigarette. I don't smoke but I offered her some apples, and she took two. As I continued on past her, she pegged both of them at me, hitting the back of my head. FML
今天,我走在镇里,一个打扮很粗糙的女人要向我要一支烟。我不抽烟,但我给她一些苹果,她拿了两个。我继续往前走,她用苹果扔我,并打中我的后脑勺。

9、Today, it was the last day of school. My students shared what they thought of me. Expecting to hear wonderful things, all of their complaints can be summed up in a few words: I'm a liar, a killer of dreams, I need to grow up, and I was a big disappointment to them. I'm a first-year teacher. FML
今天,是在学校放假的全一天。学生们讨论对我的看法。我很期待听到什么好的东西,但是他们的评价都可以归结为几句话:我是个骗子,一个梦想的杀手,我需要更成熟,他们对我很失望。我是一年级的老师。

10、Today, the elevator in my apartment building broke down. I live on the 30th floor and am still climbing the stairs. FML
今天,在我的公寓楼的电梯坏了。我住在30楼,现在还在爬楼梯。
小刺猬
发表于 2011-6-2 10:22:30|只看该作者
仿佛看到欧美电电影中的场景~~
心态第一
发表于 2011-6-2 10:27:14|只看该作者
Today, when I weighed myself on my scale, it brok
这句话笑了一天
lxu129
发表于 2011-6-2 11:16:44|只看该作者
so cold!~~
Binty